Woodhorn exists to inspire, engage and connect people to Northumberland and its history. We run a high-quality network of museums which welcome many thousands of people every year. With over 20 years of heritage education experience and access to collections which span hundreds of years of Northumberland’s history, we are uniquely placed to support heritage organisations develop and deliver heritage education projects.
- We are the right people in the right place to help your project succeed.
- We can provide advice which reflects your objectives, resources and collections and helps you to create a viable and resilient education service.
- We can provide training for staff and volunteers using best practice in the use of objects, archives, art collections and historic sites in heritage education.
- We can develop education resources for you using a range of interpretive techniques to create memorable and varied learning experiences, including tours, workshops and printed material.
- We can deliver your workshops to children.
If you have a project you need help with, please contact us. We’ll be very happy to discuss your needs and work out a quotation for you.
Tel: 01670 624477