Berwick Museum and Art Gallery is home to the Berwick Burrell Collection, a stunning collection with works by Degas, Boudin, Daubigny and Northumberland’s own Joseph Crawhall, as well as decorative arts from China and Japan. It was gifted to townspeople of Berwick in 1949 by Glaswegian shipping magnate, Sir William Burrell, who had Northumbrian ancestry and adopted nearby Hutton Castle as his second home.
- Based on the original painting by Thomas Sword Good, 1820
- Full colour Giclée art print
- This is a print to order item supplied rolled in tube
- Choice of two sizes: Medium (frameable size of 11 inch x 14 inch / 179 mm x 356 mm) or Large (frameable size of 16.5 inch x 23.4 inch / 420 mm x 594 mm)
- Note that due to varying sizes of the original artworks, the frameable size you select creates a print that is to scale with the original painting, and the print you receive will have a variable surrounding border (refer to image 2 for an example of how this could look)