How do we raise funds?
Our funding is generated through many different sources and we abide by the Museums Association Code of Ethics as well as the Charity Commission Guidelines. We raise our income through:
- Service Level Agreements
- Commercial income
We are grateful to our generous supporters:
- Northumberland County Council
- Arts Council England
- The Garfield Weston Foundation
- The John Ellerman Foundation
- The Heritage Lottery Fund
How we use the funding we receive
All the funding we receive and income we generate is used to deliver our exciting public programmes, outreach opportunities and to maintain our collections and historic sites.
To find out more, click through to the Museums, Collections and Learning pages.
Become one of our supporters
Please support our work by:
- Volunteering your time
- Donating money, objects, collections
- Purchasing a tally for the Woodhorn Tally Wall
- Leaving a gift in your will
- Purchasing a membership