How to submit work:
- The theme of the exhibition, ‘Into the Woods’ is open to interpretation by the artist.
- Artists may submit up to three works for consideration at a fee of £10 per work (non-refundable).
- Please e-mail email@example.com to register interest and to receive an entry form by Monday 26th November.
- Artists must be able to deliver works for consideration to Woodhorn Museum on Saturday 26th January 2019 between the hours of 11am and 3pm. Works must be accompanied by a completed entry form and a signed copy of our terms and condition. Full payment will be taken upon delivery by cash, card or cheque.
- Further details about the exhibition and our T&C can be found at the bottom of this page.
The exhibition forms part of our ‘Coal Forest’ season, which will see the Woodhorn Museum site transformed through a series of magical and thought-provoking art installations in our colliery heritage buildings. Coal Forest will be complemented by an exciting event programme that shifts with the seasons through Autumn, Winter and Spring.
Image credit: Narbi Price, Untitled Trees Painting (QEII – for Craig)