Can you find the pumpkins hiding in the shadowy corners of Woodhorn Museum?
Stay spooky but safe during your visit!
- Follow the footsteps to find and count all the pumpkins. The pumpkins are all visible from this safe, one-way route around the museum.
- Don’t forget that older kids and grown ups should wear their face coverings inside the museum buildings.
- We have hand sanitiser stations throughout the museum that you are welcome to use.
- Please keep a safe distance from other visitors and stay with your own group during your visit.
- The Pumpkin Trail ends at the Stable Block. After receiving your sweet treat at the Stables you can either leave the museum at the exit point there or loop back around the one-way route to visit the museum, shop or café again.