During the club you can:
- Meet other like-minded people and make new friends
- Find out all about the science and engineering history of our local area
- Meet our special guests who will talk about their jobs and how they are linked to STEM
- Take part in science experiments and engineering challenges
- Try new foods and lots of other experiences too!
The club runs Monday–Friday for the first week and Monday – Thursday for the second week. Participants must be able to attend all nine days of the club.
Summer club 2 (ages 10 – 11)
- Monday 8th -12th August and Monday 15th – Thursday 18th August
- Friday 19th August – Optional Field Trip
Families are invited to join us for an optional field trip on the last Friday of each club. Children must be accompanied by at least one responsible family member over the age of 18 to attend the field trip.
Families whose children attend will receive two annual passes for adults to Woodhorn Museum. Children under 16 enter the museum free.
*The summer club is fully funded by the North of Tyne Combined Authority as part of the Our Past, Your Future project and no costs are passed on to attendees. Please ensure you can attend all dates in the club before applying.